Sweet Carole sent me this lovely award!http://abohemianmarket.blogspot.com/Carole http://abohemianmarket.blogspot.com/ has been so kind to me and always leaves a comment no matter what the project I am working on. Her words of encouragement always spur me on to creating more designs. There are people like her & many others that bless my life!
The rules of the game are listing things no one knows about me:
1. I am a fourth child of five chldren.
(My oldest and youngest brothers died in the same year 40 years ago.)
2. I am a very shy person and often feel very alone in crowds.
3. I love Christmas time the best!
I am a giver so it is a good time to pull out all the stops.
4. I was blond as a child and still frost my hair today to cover up the gray.
5. I am the Mother of two wonderful children & we are very close.
(four grandchildren but still hoping for more)
6. I am a loney person. I love people but they don't seem to get the real me & I think because I have some talent in so many areas that it intimidates strangers.
7. I grew up on a farm in Winterset, Iowa I went to a one room school house until the third grade. My first house had no running water and an outhouse.
Now I am to pass this on to other people that I want to know more about.
Thank you Carole for honoring me with this award.
You and it is appreciated!